All You Need To Know About The New Ford Kuga Vignale
Available in pearlescent-metallic Vignale Milano Grigio exterior colour with Cashmere leather interior trim as part of an exclusive specification, the Ford Kuga Vignale also contains a range of powerful and efficient Ford EcoBoost petrol and TDCi diesel engines – and with Ford Intelligent All Wheel Drive.
The Ford Kuga Vignale joins the new Ford S-MAX Vignale sports activity vehicle and Ford Edge Vignale large SUV as one of three new Ford Vignale models that will be arriving this year alongside the Ford Mondeo Vignale .
The Ford Kuga Vignale
Over 80% of the 33,000 Ford Kugas being driven around the UK in 2015 were high-specification Titanium models; an indication that when it comes to the Kuga, drivers want a more luxurious drive, something that Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford of Europe, has noticed as a trend.
“Our Ford Kuga Vignale speaks directly to the growing trend for luxury SUVs and represents the very best of Ford with premium design, materials and craftsmanship. We see great potential to extend the top end of our Ford product range and offer a special experience that meets the growing expectations of our customers.”
Which is where the new Ford Kuga Vignale comes in.
The new Ford Kuga Vignale is based on the existing Ford Kuga mid-size SUV and adds in some dark gloss effect finishes for the front and rear skid plates, door appliques and boot trim, and polished aluminium surround, as well as that exclusive colour.
There's also some bespoke chrome-finish foglamps and 19" polished aluminium wheels.
And, if that's not enough, passionate experts spend more than two hours hand polishing the paintwork to create the perfect high-gloss finish.
Inside, some unique hexagonal-quilted Windsor leather with tuxedo-style stitching on the seats and door interiors add to the luxurious quality of the car, already hand-finished by master craftspeople at the state of the art Vignale Centre at Ford’s manufacturing facility in Valencia, Spain.
“Ford Vignale design exudes sophistication and premium sportiness,” said Joel Piaskowski, director, Design, Ford of Europe. “For customers, Ford Vignale is a more individualistic way to enjoy luxury and express your style.”
When it comes to technology and driving aids, the Ford Vignale models don't hold back either.
As standard, all Ford Vignale models, including the Ford Kuga Vignale, feature:
- SYNC 3 communication and entertainment system
- 8" touchscreen
- Premium audio system
- Front and rear ambient lighting
- Ford Active Noise Control
- Blind Spot Information System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Keeping Alert
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Driver Alert
- Tri-zone climate control (standard on the S-MAX Vignale)
- Full-length opening panoramic sunroof, (standard on the S-MAX Vignale)
- Front Wide-View Camera technology (on the Ford S-MAX Vignale and Ford Edge Vignale) can see around corners even when drivers cannot
- Adaptive Cruise Control technology ((standard on the S-MAX Vignale)
Driving the new Ford Kuga Vignale is not only a comfortable ride, but a powerful one too, with four engine options available, all of which offer some great fuel efficiency alongside the power.
- 150PS 1.5-litre EcoBoost with six-speed manual transmission
- 182PS 1.5-litre EcoBoost with six-speed automatic transmission and Intelligent All Wheel Drive
- 150PS 2.0-litre TDCi with six-speed manual transmission
- 180PS 2.0-litre TDCi with six-speed manual transmission or six-speed Powershift automatic transmission, both with standard Intelligent All Wheel Drive
(Ford’s Intelligent All Wheel Drive system delivers a seamless transition of torque between all four wheels to provide a more secure footing on the road especially in slippery conditions and can adjust torque delivery up to 50/50 between the front and rear wheels in under 20 milliseconds – twenty times quicker than it takes to blink.)
To talk to one of our Customer Representatives about leasing a Ford Vignale model, contact us now.