1. Competition opens 09:00 GMT Friday 12 April and closes at 17:00 GMT on Friday 7 April 2019.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only.
3. Winner to be announced at @car_lease.
4. To enter participants are required to retweet competition tweet and follow @car_lease
5. The Prize: MITSUBISHI travel mug
6. No purchase is necessary but a valid Twitter account is required.
7. You must be over 16 years old to enter the competition.
8. Competition run by Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.
9. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted using a random generator from all valid and correct entries received during the promotional period within 5 working days of the closing date
11. Winner cannot be an employee or volunteer of Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, their families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified of results within 24 hours of the competition closing date by public/private tweet explaining how they can claim their prize. Winner is required to provide @car_lease with their full name and a valid email address for Nationwide Vehicle Contracts to contact them directly to get delivery details. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 48 hours of receiving notice from @car_lease that they have won, Nationwide Vehicle Contracts reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
19. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
20. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
21. Twitter Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfillment of prizes associated with this promotion.
22. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of this competition and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
24. Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of these terms with immediate effect, at its sole discretion
25. User found entering on multiple accounts will be disqualified