1. The NVC “Win a NISMO drinks bottle” competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. Nationwide Vehicle Contracts (the “Promoter”) is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
3. The host of the competition is Nationwide Vehicle Contracts and is known as the “Competition host” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
4. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the Promoter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the Competition host or to the Promoter.
5. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
6. Entry to the competition is obtained in the following way: Liking NationwideVehicleContracts on Facebook. Users can also gain additional entries by following @car_lease on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway.
7. A person may enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
11. The Prize of the competition is: A NISMO drinks bottle.
12. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the Competition; however The Promoter cannot guarantee delivery times.
16. The Competition opens on 18.11.13 at 09.00am.
17. The Competition closes at 18.11.13 at 16.30pm. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
18. The winner will be selected at random.
19. The winner will be selected no later than 20.11.13 20. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and direct message on Twitter and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Promoter within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
20. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, Unit 9, Christie Way, Christie Fields, Manchester, M21 7QY.
21. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that their name and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within.
Data protection & privacy
22. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter and Competition host for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
23. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture.
24. If an Entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to the Competition host.
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter or the Competition host for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
26. The Promoter and Competition host accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
27. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
29. The entrant completely releases Facebook from any involvement in this competition.
30. The competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by Facebook or Twitter.
31. Information provided as part of the competition is not provided to Facebook or Twitter.
32. The Competition will be governed by English law.
33. Promoter: Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, Unit 9, Christie Way, Christie Fields, Manchester, M21 7QY.