The Footman James Classic Motor Show is back for another year, running from Friday 16 to Sunday 18 November at Birmingham's NEC. It's the biggest classic motoring show in the UK, with some 1,500 cars on display in eleven halls at the NEC.
Also this year the Classic Motorbike Show is being held at the same time within the venue, therefore visitors also get the chance to check out around 350 motorcyles that will be in attendance.
There is a huge variety on offer at the show this year, with plenty to keep you busy including these highlights:
• The Cars - from some of the oldest working cars on the planet, to vintage racers and huge American classics
• Car Clubs - the 'end of season finale' sees around 200 clubs exhibiting
• The Auction - taking place on Saturday 17 November, the Silverstone Auctions team will be auctioning some classic motors to tempt you
• The Live Stage - hosted by Mike Brewer and Edd China from TV's 'Wheeler Dealers', there will be live car demos, expert guests, giveaways and more
• The Restoration Theatre - the place to find out all about vehicle restoration
• The Meguiar's Club Showcase - a unique feature from Meguiar, with 16 'Best in Show' cars on display
• Dream Rides - take a ride in your dream car! Cobras, Ferraris, Maseratis, Porsches, GT40’s, Jags, MG’s, TR’s, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and more will be available
• Cars for Sale - classic cars for sale to suit all budgets
• Classic Bikes - hundreds of classic motorcycles, plus the infamous 'Wall of Death'
And there are also over 500 trade stands at both of the events, which will have on offer a huge selection of classic car parts and spares, plus tools, memorabilia and related motoring services. If you're after something specific for your classic car or motorbike then make sure you check out the Autojumble or Bikejumble.
We have teamed up with the Footman James Classic Motor Show 2012 to offer you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to the show. The tickets are valid for one day on either the Friday, Saturday or Sunday of the show.
For your chance to try and win a pair of tickets simply head to our competitions page, answer the multiple choice question and enter your details.
For more information about the Footman James Classic Motor Show visit the event website.