Nationwide Vehicle Contracts Launch New Responsive Website
Nationwide Vehicle Contracts is pleased to announce the launch of our brand-new responsive website offering customers even more flexibility when searching for the next lease car.
Boasting a fresh new design with simpler search options, clearer graphics and advanced functionality, the new responsive website continues NVC’s commitment to make leasing easier than ever before.
Our new-look responsive website has been designed for easy navigation across multiple devices. Whether you’re enquiring on a new vehicle via a desktop PC, browsing our extensive vehicle range on your tablet or comparing car quotes on your mobile phone, our new responsive website will automatically resize to fit your device, providing an optimal viewing and interactive sales experience.
The new-look website also boasts plenty of features to make an informed decision on your next lease vehicle, including:
- Unique online quotation for full customisation of vehicle specification, contract term, annual mileage and initial rental
- Comprehensive motoring guide section for help and advice on the different types of contracts available, as well as a FAQs section
- A revamped comparison tool to allow you to compare the specification, technical data and prices of up to 3 cars/vans
- Detailed technical and specification data for every vehicle including manufacturer options, C02 and tax data
- An interactive ‘Am I Eligible for Vehicle Finance?’ questionnaire for help and advice on the different types of funding options available
- A company car tax calculator for up-to-date BIK and company car tax rates
Comprehensive product reviews from genuine NVC customers including videos
- Over 1,000 cars and vans in stock for quick delivery via our Fast Lease service
- Challenge us to beat a better price seen elsewhere with our Price Match Challenge
- A customer login area where customers can track progress with their order, delivery status and other detailed information regarding their contract
Check out our brand-new website at www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk and let us know what you think!