New Alfa Romeo Mito Now Available
Complete with a new look, more technology and a completely revised range of trim levels, the 2016 version of the Alfa Romeo Mito is now available to order from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.
The new look emulates the style and attitude of the all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia that we reported on in the blog back in June, eaning that the new Alfa Romeo Mito is more enticing and competitive than ever before.
Naturally, the new car looks good - after all, it is an Alfa Romeo. New sports grilles, dark-finish headlamp bezels, revised rear bumper designs and new alloy wheels give the car a sporty look, which can be further enhanced with te addition of the new Alfa White paint option; while, inside, you can find upgraded seat upholsteries, Uconnect Live services and a new finish on the centre console, dashboard and door trims.
And there is no mistaking the make and model with the new Alfa Romeo logo prominent both inside and out, with the Mito badge mirroring that of the new Giulia.
The outgoing “Progression” model is replaced by a new entry-point trim level known simply as The Alfa Romeo Mito replaces the previous 'Progression' trim, is the entry level for the new car, and has a generous amount of standard equipment including:
- New 16" alloy wheels
- Satin chrome-effect exterior detailing (grille surrounds, headlamp and tail lamp surrounds)
- Air conditioning
- Alfa DNA driving mode selector
- Rear spoiler
- Uconnect 5" touchscreen infotainment system with DAB and Bluetooth connectivity.
With the car comes a choice of engines of varying power - the 78hp 1.4-litre petrol, the 875cc Turbo Petrol TwinAir 105hp, and the 1.3-litre JTDM-2 turbo diesel with increased 95hp output and reduced CO2 emissions of just 89g/km - and a range of optional extras that includes a Visibility Pack that includes folding door mirrors, a Comfort Pack with rear parking sensors, Sport Pack with tinted windows, dual-zone climate control , electric sunroof, satellite navigation, and an eight-speaker BOSE audio system.
Replacing the “Distinctive” trim level is The new Alfa Romeo Mito Super replaces the 'Distinctive' trim and adds in:
- Cruise control
- 17" 'Turbine' alloy wheels
- Alfa code immobiliser and alarm
- Front fog lamps
- Special upholstery with Eco-Leather side bolstering
- Aluminium sports pedals, footrest and kickplates
- Chrome effect window sills
- Satin-effect door handles
- Space-saver spare wheel
- Comfort Pack as standard
Options include, as well as those available on the Mito, the Lusso Pack featuring leather upholstery with heated front seats, dual and an 18" alloy wheel upgrade.
Engines offered in Super specification include the 875cc Turbo Petrol TwinAir 105hp, the 1.3 JTDM-2 95hp, and the 1.4 MultiAir 140hp petrol with ALFA TCT transmission and steering wheel-mounted gearshift paddles.
In place of the QV Line, the new Alfa Romeo Mito Speciale replaces the old 'QV' line, and is very similar to the looks and specification of the new Veloce flagship.
In addition to the equipment on the Super, the Speciale adds:
- 17" darkened five-hole alloy wheels
- Flat-bottom steering wheel with red stitching
- Red stitching on the gear shifter and handbrake
- Steering wheel-mounted gearshift paddles on the Alfa TCT version
- Darkened headlining
- Sports instruments
- Sports seats in fabric and Alcantara
- Dark-gloss finish on the door mirror surrounds and door handles
- Carbon fibre-effect finish on the headlamp surrounds
- Sports rear bumper
- Rear privacy glass
- Red brake callipers
Available options include leather upholstery, Visibility Pack that includes auto headlamps and wipers, dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, satellite navigation, and an eight-speaker BOSE audio system.
Engines available are the 875cc TwinAir 105hp turbo petrol, the 1.3 JTDM-2 95hp diesel engine, and the 1.4 MultiAir 140hp petrol with ALFA TCT transmission.
At the top-of-the-range we find the Alfa Romeo Mito Veloce, powered by the most powerful engine in the range, the 1.4 MultiAir 170hp petrol with ALFA TCT transmission (with steering wheel-mounted gearshift paddles), capable of a 0-62mph acceleration of just 7.3 seconds to a top speed of 136mph.
Standard equipment on this model includes:
- 18" darkened five-hole alloy wheels
- Alfa Active Suspension system
- Brembo brakes with four-piston front brake callipers (finished in red)
- Upgraded Uconnect 5" touchscreen infotainment system with satellite navigation, DAB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Twin chromes exhaust tail pipes.
Options available on the Alfa Romeo Mito Veloce includes the Visibility Pack, dual-zone climate control, electric sunroof, eight-speaker BOSE audio system, and Sabelt Alcantara Sports seats with carbon fibre shells.
The new Alfa Romeo Mito is available to lease from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. Contact one of our Customer Service Representatives for more information.