New Renault Kadjar Now Available To Lease With Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
Renault’s new C-segment crossover, the all-New Kadjar, a bigger brother to the increasingly popular Renault Captur, has joined the expanding list of crossover vehicles available to lease with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.
Renault claim the new Kadjar is three cars in one – a subtle blend of SUV, estate and saloon.
Originally revealed at the Geneva Motor Show back in March this year, the new Renault Kadjar is available in four trim versions in keeping with many other Renault vehicles - Expression+, Dynamique Nav, Dynamique S Nav and Signature Nav; all with their own comprehensive standard specification, right up to the top-of-the-range Signature Nav with its truly luxurious content.
The new Renault Kadjar is yet another example of the fine work going on in the Renault-Nissan Alliance by utilising the developed versatility of the new Common Module Family (CMF) architecture when it comes to the design. The CMF architecture "allows a wide range of cars of different sizes to be created using a variety of modules consisting of out-of-view parts" with a platform is based around five available modules: Cockpit, Engine Bay, Front underbody, Rear underbody and Electronic architecture.
And you can see from the pictures here that it seems that the Kadjar seems to be benefiting from the best of all worlds.
The Kadjar is available in three engine sizes: two diesel and one petrol.
For the petrolhead there is the 1.2-litre turbocharged TCe 130 hp four-cylinder direct-injection petrol unit, and for the dieselhead, the 1.5-litre ENERGY dCi 110 hp four-cylinder diesel and the 1.6-litre ENERGY dCi four-cylinder 130 hp diesel.
The dCi 110 diesel engine is available with an Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic gearbox, and the dCi 130 with intelligent four-wheel drive with three operating modes – Auto, LOCK and 2WD – in the three upper trim levels.
With all this power - the Kadjar has a top speed of up to 119mph - you would expect a reduction in both fuel economy and an increase in emissions, but by making use of:
- The sleek shape and low weight of the car
- The Stop&Start system that is standard on all manual models
- The double-clutch EDC transmission
- The available ECO driving mode
- The standard brake energy recovery
- and the Renault Driving eco2 feature.
The three engines, two gearboxes and two drive systems offer fuel economy of up to 74.3mpg, with CO2emissions as low as 99g/km.
The features and personalisation packages
Starting with the Expression+ the features available as standard are often extras on cars in the same bracket. Features include:
- Automatic electronic parking brake
- Front foglights
- LED daytime running lamps
- Tinted windows
- 7" TFT instrument panel with digital speedometer
- All-round electric windows
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- Air conditioning
- USB socket
- 4 x 20W DAB radio with fingertip controls and an AUX input.
- Gravel, dust and rain protection kit
- 12-volt front socket
- Trip computer
- Two-way adjustable steering column
- Exterior temperature indicator.
- ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution,
- Electronic stability control with traction and understeer control
- Cruise control
- Speed limiter
- Hill Start Assist
- Six airbags
- Seat belts with load limiters and pretensioners at the front
- Side impact protection bars
- ISOFIX child-seat mounting points on the two outer rear seats.
The Dynamique Nav adds in:
- 17" alloy wheels
- Cornering function on the front foglights
- Chrome exterior detailing
- Extra-tinted rear and tailgate windows
- Hands-free keycar
- Automatic door locking
- Dual-zone climate control
- Automatic lights and wipers
- Visio system (lane departure warning, traffic sign recognition and automatic headlight beam adjustment)
- Leather-rimmed steering wheel
- Driver’s seat lumbar adjustment
- 4 x 35W Arkamys 3D digital audio system
- R-Link 2 multimedia system including Navigation and European mapping.
All of this is further enhanced on the Dynamique S Nav with:
- 19" diamond-cut alloys
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Leather and cloth upholstery
- Passenger seat height adjustment
- One-touch easy-folding rear bench
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Multi-position boot floor.
And then we meet the top-of-the-range Signature Nav which features (in addition or replacement of all the above):
- 19" diamond-cut alloys
- Full LED headlights
- Panoramic sunroof
- Painted front and rear skid plates,
- Side and boot kick plates
- ‘Signature’ cloth and leather upholstery with a Nappa leather steering wheel
- Height-adjustable passenger seat
- BOSE Energy Efficient eight-speaker sound system including sub-woofer.
And the Renault Kadjar also has seven themed personalisation packages available, depending on which model you have chosen, from the Climate Pack for Expression+ right up to the Leather Pack on the Signature Nav. Contact us for more details on these exceptional packages.
All-in-all there is a huge choice of models in the 18-model Renault Kadjar range available to lease. Which one best suits your needs is up to you!