New Audi A4 Avant Available To Order
If you are looking for a car that is an award-winner (What Car? Magazine’s 2016 Car of the Year), has renowned quality, technological ingenuity and optimal efficiency, and is now endowed with the most expansive seats-up luggage capacity in the premium compact executive sector, then may we present to you the new five-door version of the Audi A4 Avant.
The even more versatile A4 Avant is now available to order for leasing from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts with delivery due in April.
Space for all with class-leading luggage capacity
The all-new A4 Avant is almost Tardis-like with its spacial awareness and capacity, somehow integrating a class-leading 505 litres of luggage capacity (which extends to 1,510 litres with all seats folded down) with a spacious interior with not only an increase in overall rear leg room but also more head and shoulder room for front seat occupants.
In fact, the whole interior of the new Audi A4 Avant has been looked at so that journeys in the car are there to e enjoyed rather than endured.
Thanks to a number of aerodynamic and aero-acoustic advances, while inside the car the external noise is all but eliminated with the noise you want kept in - so the trip in surroundings that exude a degree of quality and technological sophistication is there for the enjoyment of all.
Inside the new Audi A4Avant, there are many technological highlights in the three specification levels - SE, Sport and S line. All of these offer:
- Xenon or LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- Three-zone climate control
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- Audi smartphone interface, which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and displays smartphone contact and information on the A4’s 7" colour MMI screen.
As you move up the scale from SE to Sport and then S Line, more and more options become available, including:
- The all-digital Audi virtual cockpit with its fully digital, absolutely flicker-free display
- Matrix LED headlamps
- A 19-speaker, 755-watt Bang & Olufsen audio system with 3D sound
- Audi Entertainment mobile incorporating two detachable touch-screen tablet computers built into the rear seats
- Audi phone box (which brings two separate Bluetooth connections and wireless smartphone charging - subject to phone compatibility to the car)
- MMI Navigation plus with a larger 8.3" monitor complemented by the MMI Touch fingertip-responsive touchpad
All this on top of a list of premium features that includes powered tailgate operation and an electrically operated luggage cover as standard.
An increase in refinement and fuel efficiency
With an improved aerodynamic shape reducing drag, and a lighter build, the all-new A4 Avant is appreciably more refined and up to 21% more fuel efficient than its predecessor. And there has been changes to the engine line-up too.
At launch, the new A4 Avant engine line-up will include a wide choice of 2.0 litre and 3.0-litre TDI engines with outputs starting from 150PS and rising to 272PS, with the refined and responsive 1.4-litre TFSI petrol engine currently available in the A4 Saloon range following closely behind.
There are twelve front-wheel drive ultra variants available, offering up to 70.6mpg with CO2 output of as little as 104g/km, all powered by two versions of the 2.0-litre TDI engine with 150PS and 190PS, and all featuring 17" alloy wheel designs.
The V6 TDI contingent starts with the 218PS version returning up to 64.2mpg with a 114g/km CO2 output when combined with Sport specification and front-wheel-drive.
And it almost goes without saying that the powertrain and chassis of the A4 Avant have also been completely redeveloped in order to work with all the up-to-date technology at its fingertips - and that has included a complete reworking of the six-speed manual transmission, the seven-speed S tronic twin-clutch (now also available for front-wheel drive) and the eight-speed tiptronic , with all automatic transmissions now incorporating a fuel-saving freewheeling function.
Quattro all-wheel-drive is available as an option for 2.0 TDI 190 and 3.0 TDI 218 engines, as well as being a standard feature of the 2.0 TFSI 252PS and 3.0 TDI 272PS versions.
The Audi A4 Avant also comes with (amongst so much more):
- Either a comfort-focused or more sporting suspension as optioned
- An optional dynamic steering system configurable via the Audi drive select adaptive dynamics system
- A high quota of standard fit onboard technology to help take the strain out of everything from reversing out of a parking space into fast-moving crossing traffic to enduring stop-start city driving.
- A predictive efficiency assistant, which helps drivers reduce fuel consumption by up to 10% by using navigation
To register your interest in leasing a new Audi A4 Avant now, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives.