Mercedes-Benz C Class Lease Deals
C220d AMG Line Edition 9G-Tronic *Incl. Smartphone Integration*
C200 AMG Line Premium 9G-Tronic
C300d AMG Line 9G-Tronic
C220d AMG Line Edition 9G-Tronic
C200 AMG Line 9G-Tronic
C200d AMG Line Edition Premium Auto
C220d Sport Edition Premium 9G-Tronic
C300d AMG Line Premium 9G-Tronic
C300d AMG Line Premium Plus 9G-Tronic
Complete Care Terms and Conditions
Complete Care is available to drivers aged between 21-70 with no more than 2 “at fault” claims in the last 2 years and no more than 6 points on driving licence. The driver must not have been subject to a driving ban in the last 5 years and must have held a full UK/EU licence for at least one 1 year. Prices are based on the postcode of the customer. 72% of our customers would qualify for the advertised price however a confirmed rate will be sent in writing upon request.
In the event of an incident resulting in damage, loss or theft to the vehicle, the customer will be required to pay an excess known as a Customer Incident Charge (CIC) if they are found to be “at fault”. The CIC varies depending on the number of “at fault” incidents for the vehicle and is an escalating charge as follows:
- First incident is £250
- Second incident £350
- Third and subsequent incidents £750
If a repair is lower than the CIC, then the customer will only be charged for the loss, also known as a Customer Elected Payment (CEP).
Full eligibility criteria, restrictions and policy exclusions are available upon request.
Why Lease The C-Class?
With its sharp premium design and sleek, comfy interior, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the perfect compact executive car and Mercedes’ most successful model.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has won many awards, the most recent being the Honest John Award 2018 for ‘Compact Premium Car of the Year’. The C-Class comes in a saloon, coupe, cabriolet and estate versions and each model has its own unique features.
- Saloon - The classic model shape with plenty of room for all the family plus luggage.
- Coupe - Slightly less space than the saloon but perfect if you want a bit more excitement in your driving experience.
- Cabriolet – Takes all the features of the coupe and adds the ability to take the roof down, perfect for enjoying those sunny Sunday drives.
- Estate - Adds a layer of luxury to the usual estate practicality, resulting in a comfortable drive with plenty of storage space.
The C-Class has a wide range of technologies to make the driving experience safer and more enjoyable, including:
- Active park assists with parktronic system
- Collision prevention assist plus
- Cruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiter
- Navigation system
- Reversing camera