Seat Leon Car Leasing & Contract Hire
1.0 TSI SE Dynamic EZ
1.5 TSI EVO SE EZ
1.5 TSI EVO FR Black Edition EZ
1.5 TSI EVO SE Dynamic (EZ)
1.5 TSI EVO 150 FR EZ
2.0 TDI 150 SE EZ
1.5 TSI EVO FR Black Edition (EZ)
2.0 TDI 150 SE
1.5 TSI EVO FR EZ
1.5 TSI EVO 150 FR Black Edition (EZ)
1.6 TDI SE Dynamic EZ
2.0 TDI 150 FR EZ
Complete Care Terms and Conditions
Complete Care is available to drivers aged between 21-70 with no more than 2 “at fault” claims in the last 2 years and no more than 6 points on driving licence. The driver must not have been subject to a driving ban in the last 5 years and must have held a full UK/EU licence for at least one 1 year. Prices are based on the postcode of the customer. 72% of our customers would qualify for the advertised price however a confirmed rate will be sent in writing upon request.
In the event of an incident resulting in damage, loss or theft to the vehicle, the customer will be required to pay an excess known as a Customer Incident Charge (CIC) if they are found to be “at fault”. The CIC varies depending on the number of “at fault” incidents for the vehicle and is an escalating charge as follows:
- First incident is £250
- Second incident £350
- Third and subsequent incidents £750
If a repair is lower than the CIC, then the customer will only be charged for the loss, also known as a Customer Elected Payment (CEP).
Full eligibility criteria, restrictions and policy exclusions are available upon request.
Why Lease The Leon?
The Seat Leon is a family car that combines safety and practicality with style, making for an exciting car that sits in the same area of the market as the ever-popular Volkswagen Golf.
The Leon has a sleek, modern design and is available as a standard hatchback or Sport Tourer (ST), which is a larger estate version that combines practicality with a touch of elegance, making for a stylish car with plenty of room for families to pack extra luggage into the boot.
Both versions enjoy a fantastic set of safety features, including:
- Pedestrian Protection – Senses pedestrians crossing in front of the car, alerts you and automatically applies the brakes.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Measures the distance, direction and speed of vehicles in front of you and adapts your speed to maintain a safe distance.
- Traffic Jam Assist – Calculates the distance to other vehicles in a traffic jam and regulates acceleration and deceleration.
- Emergency Assist – Analyses the driver’s movements and, if the driver becomes unresponsive, can react by gently shaking the car, turning hazard lights on, reducing speed and correcting steering until the driver resumes control.
The Seat Leon recently won ‘Best Family Car’ at the 2018 WhatCar? Awards.