Volkswagen Golf Car Leasing & Contract Hire
1.6 TDI Match 5dr
1.0 TSI 115 Match 5dr
2.0 TDI 184 GTD 5dr DSG
2.0 TDI 184 GTD 5dr DSG
e-Golf 5dr Auto
1.5 TSI EVO SE
2.0 TDI GT 5dr
2.0 TSI 300 R 3dr 4MOTION DSG
2.0 TSI 300 R 5dr 4MOTION DSG
2.0 TDI GT 5dr DSG
Complete Care Terms and Conditions
Complete Care is available to drivers aged between 21-70 with no more than 2 “at fault” claims in the last 2 years and no more than 6 points on driving licence. The driver must not have been subject to a driving ban in the last 5 years and must have held a full UK/EU licence for at least one 1 year. Prices are based on the postcode of the customer. 72% of our customers would qualify for the advertised price however a confirmed rate will be sent in writing upon request.
In the event of an incident resulting in damage, loss or theft to the vehicle, the customer will be required to pay an excess known as a Customer Incident Charge (CIC) if they are found to be “at fault”. The CIC varies depending on the number of “at fault” incidents for the vehicle and is an escalating charge as follows:
- First incident is £250
- Second incident £350
- Third and subsequent incidents £750
If a repair is lower than the CIC, then the customer will only be charged for the loss, also known as a Customer Elected Payment (CEP).
Full eligibility criteria, restrictions and policy exclusions are available upon request.
Why Lease The Golf?
The Volkswagen Golf is an all-round versatile family car, the flagship model of Volkswagen and one of the most popular family cars around.
A regular award winner over the years, the Golf recently scooped the Express award for ‘compact family car of the year 2018’. The Golf is available in four body shapes, ensuring there’s an option for everyone:
- Hatchback – The classic Golf. Comfortable with plenty of storage and available with three or five doors.
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack - Designed for those who want an off-road ability without the cost of an SUV. It has increased ground clearance a heavy-duty running gear, roof railing and a larger luggage compartment compared to the regular Golf hatchback.
- Estate – Perfect for families that have a need for extra space, with a larger boot than the normal hatchback.
- Golf SV - Focused on the bustling families which need multiple car seats and adaptability. It features a high roofline and wide-opening doors, which make fitting a child seat a breeze, while the rear-sliding bench allows you to prioritise either boot space or rear leg room, and there are multiple cubbyholes dotted around the interior for extra space.
The Golf comes with a host of equipment as standard, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with pedestrian detection and speed limiter
- Bluetooth hands-free telephone connection
- Driver alert system
- Multifunction computer
- Ultrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensors