Working alongside global vehicle brands and finance providers, candidates will use their super sales skills to convert pre-qualified leads via our website to help customers find a great deal on their next lease car.
Responsibilities include handling inbound calls and online enquiries generated through our busy website, maintaining, and updating the existing client database and delivering high standards of customer care.
We’re looking for a results-driven individual with a friendly and approachable manner, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to succeed. Experience of working in a call centre, sales office or within a retail sales environment is preferred, however, full training will be provided.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary of £21,000 with a generous commission structure offering on-target earnings of between £36,000 and £41,000. You will also be entitled to a range of company benefits after a qualifying period, including a workplace pension scheme, regular ticket ballots for Manchester United hospitality, paid birthday leave, training and development opportunities and long service rewards.
The role is based in our modern offices near Didsbury, on the outskirts of Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading business which fosters an inclusive, growth-centred, and rewarding culture.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability and desire to sell
- Confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles, and secure deals
- Business acumen, and the ability to make accurate forecasts of revenue
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- Determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- IT and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficient