What does the Maintenance Contract include?
Maintenance contracts are offered by the finance provider and as such, can vary from policy to policy. As a general rule, most maintenance contracts include:
- Routine servicing and maintenance for the duration of the contract
- Mechanical repairs due to fair wear and tear including batteries and exhausts
- MOT tests (if applicable)
- Tyre repair and/or like-for-like replacement (exclusions apply)
- Breakdown assistance (dependent upon finance provider)
- Service booking and management service
- Vehicle collection and delivery (where available)
- Complimentary vehicle wash and vacuum (dependent upon finance provider)
If you are interested in taking out a maintenance contract with your lease agreement, Nationwide Vehicle Contracts will provide you with a full list of inclusions and exclusions offered by your finance provider.